Far Undzere Kinder [For our children], Joseph Vinietsky, Author's publishing' Mexico 1947.
Textbook and game for children. Illustrations for coloring as well as the ABC and short texts for studying Yiddish.
Yiddish with title page in Spanish.
80 pages, 27 X19 cm. Good condition, loose and stained cover.
"The Clock Above the Head", K. Tzetnik [Yechiel Di-Nur]. Bialik Institute Publishing, Jerusalem, 1960.
Before the title-page there is a dedication by the author in his handwriting: "To Moshe / the original artist / from Yechiel".
102,  pages, 21 cm. Good condition. Stains. Torn spine.
Painted sculpture of Herzl. On the back there is a dedication from 1948.
Height: 19 cm, width: 11 cm. Fair condition. Damages, coarsely restored, to the beard, nose, cheek, hair and shoulder.
Pioneer certificate of David Yosef Muntzer, Center for Pioneers from Eastern Galicia in Lvov, 1924.
Confirms that the abovementioned is listed as an active pioneer who worked for a period of two years under the supervision of the Center and has learned the trade of construction, knows Hebrew; in preparation for his trip to Eretz Israel. With a photograph of the pioneer.
34 cm. Fair condition. Fold marks, stains, unprofessionally repaired tears.
Shvelbelech [swallows] – (kinder lider un poemes), Shneyer Vaserman. With illustrations by Yankev Mitler. Mendele publishing, Buenos Aires, 1938.
77,  pages. 22.5 cm. Fair condition. Stains. Part of spine missing. Cover almost completely detached.
Seven postcards with various sites in Tel Aviv. "Safrut" publishing, B. Barlevi.
Fair to good condition. One card in poor condition.
50 years of history, Narcisse Leven (President of the Kol Yisrael Chaverim, Alliance Israélite Universelle). Translated from French by Avraham Elmaliach. Jerusalem  and . Two volumes.
History of the “Kol Yisrael Chaverim” organization.
XVI, 354 pages; XVI, 287 pages. Fair condition. Detached leaves, Loose covers.
1. Official envelope, The Jewish Legion. Symbol of the battalion with the slogan “Kadima” printed in blue ink on a white envelope. 8x13.5 cm. Good condition. 1 cm. tear in the lower section.
2. Official envelope – The Jewish Legion, with the symbol of the battalion and the slogan “Kadima.” Alongside is a picture of a small Magen David and the inscription “Magen David Adom.” Red ink on greenish paper. 12.5x16 cm. Very good condition. A few stains and a slight defect in the corner.
Megillat Esther published by J.N.F., Transylvania, 1939/1940.
A facsimile of a Megilla from Italy or Holland, late 17th, early 18th century.
 folded columns, 17.5 cm. Good condition. Some minor moisture damage.
“Batei HaTemanim in Zichron Ya’akov,” Real Photo postcard.
Some stains on the front. Many stains on reverse side.
8 postcards depicting Jewish sites or figures from Greece. Greece, various publishers, various times of publishing.
Fair through good condition. 6 were in use.
View of Jerusalem. Wallach’s press, Jerusalem, after 1948.
Six fold-out cardboard plates (accordion) showing panoramic photograph of Jerusalem - 82.5 cm wide.
Folded – 9x14 cm. Good condition. Creased with light staining.
1. Drawing of a plan for "additional building for pension house of Gimnasya Ivrit Herzliya Society" on Achad HaAm street, 1930. Signed by the engineers and the landlord.
2. Invitation to a Channukah party in Gimnasya Ivrit "Herzliya", 1936.
3. Invitation to graduation ceremony of the 23rd year, Gimnasya Herzliya, 1935.
Various sizes, good condition.
Sfat Moshe, Hebrew Reader for Beginners, Rabbi Dr. Avigdor Schoenfeld. Sixth edition, London, 1929. Printed in Vienna.
Book for learning Hebrew, with illustrated plates, Jewish-related photographs and passages from the prayers.
, XIV, 112 pages.